Map of properties
Map of trout streams within Mad River Club property.
It is in a zip file because of it’s size. You will have to unzip it before viewing.
270 acres approx. /Topo Map Name “Cuyler” / Located in the Town Of Taylor
18 min (8.5 miles) via Cheningo Rd and Cheningo Solon Pond Rd 18 min without traffic Truxton, NY Head west on NY-13 S/Main St toward Cheningo Rd 49 ft Turn left onto Cheningo Rd 4.7 mi Turn left onto Cheningo Solon Pond Rd 0.1 mi Keep right to stay on Cheningo Solon Pond Rd Destination will be on the left 3.7 mi 5252 Freeman Rd Cincinnatus, NY 13040
Directions to the MRC Williamstown Property
- From the village of Redfield go approx 3 miles south on Rte 27 to Teachout Rd aka Florence Hill Rd.
- Right on Teach out
- Approximately 1 mile look for gate on left side of road and MRC posters. That is a several acre parcel with a beaver pond and an old camp.
- Previous to this gate on opposite side of road there is a brief area where the property line is posted and come along the side of the road.
- Stay on Teachout and take your first right Rte 19 On this road there are at least two gates to property.
- Continue on this road to the next road (dirt) that takes a right (Bartley Rd). Turn right there and look for MRC posters. If you continue on this road it will take you to CR 17 and back to Redfield.
For a tax map, visit Oswego County’s website.
- Select County Government
- Select Real Estate Tax Services
- Select real Property Data Base
- Select Williamstown (Under Municipalities)
- in Tax ID / SBL- enter 125.00-01-01 select go to property
- On right select Pin Property on GIS Map
Remember, this is a tax map and may not totally agree with the land we lease.